Click here to view fees chart.
Applications for admission to the college should be made in the prescribed form by all the students (including those who are in the college in the previous years) immediately after the declaration of the results of the examination of the previous year. The applicant should carefully choose the courses/subjects that student wishes to offer.
F.Y.B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./B.Sc (COMPUTER SCIENCE)/BBA/BCA
After passing the H.S.C. (std XII) Arts/Science/Commerce examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination, students will be eligible for admission to the F.Y.B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/BBA/BCA classes respectively according to the regulations of the University of Pune.
All the students seeking admission to F.Y.B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.Sc (Computer Science)/BBA/BCA courses have to obtain eligibility certificate from the University of Pune. Students should collect the computerized eligibility form of the University from the college office by paying Rs.50/-(Rupees Fifty only).The same should be correctly filled and submitted to the college office along with the eligibility fee of Rs.50/-(or as per the University Rules) and other related documents (i.e. Original statement of marks of XII std. issued by the Board and two xerox copies of the statement of marks) before 15th of August.
Students from other states have to submit the application for eligibility to the college office as per the procedure mentioned above.
The college will not be held responsible for cancellation of the admission of a student due to late submission of the eligibility form or due to incorrect and inadequate information.
Students from other universities
Students from other Universities in Maharashtra will have to apply for a certificate of eligibility from the University of Pune in the prescribed form by paying eligibility fee of Rs.120/- through the college. They will have to produce the following original documents:
- Passing certificate of previous examination.
- Statement of Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer certificate, Migration certificate and Character certificate.
- Xerox copy of Passport, Student's visa.
S.Y and T.Y.B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (Microbiology) / M.Sc. (Analytical/Organic Chemistry)/ M.Sc (Mathematics) / M.A.(English) / M.A.(Sociology) / M.Com.
Admission to these classes will be governed by the rules of the University of Pune and will be in accordance with the A.T.K.T. rules issued from time to time by the University.
Students who wish to seek admission to S.Y./T.Y.B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./ B.C.A/B.B.A. classes after passing their F.Y./S.Y.B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. examinations respectively from other universities will be admitted provisionally on the submission of the following documents:
- Application for the Certificate of Eligibility.
- Statement of Marks.
- No objection Certificate from the Head of the Institution, last attended.
- Bonafide Certificate and Medical Fitness Certificate.
The International Centre of the University of Pune looks after the admission of foreign students. All letters relating to the foreign students should be addressed to the Assistant Registrar, Foreign Students Cell, University of Pune, Pune-411007, India.Telephone :(+91-0225696061) Telex: 1457719 UNIP IN; Fax (+91-020-25691954)
Foreign students will have to pay Entrance fee, Eligibility fee and Medical test fee according to University rules to the University International Centre.
- A foreign student who has been granted admission to any of the courses after passing the qualifying examination from a board or university outside India will have to appear for the PROFICIENCY TEST IN ENGLISH conducted by the University of Pune.
VENUE OF THE TEST DATE AND TIME
University of Pune Tentatively in the 1 st or 2nd
Ganeshkhind,Pune-411007 Week of August
- Remedial English Course for Foreign Students (RECFS):
An international (Foreign) student who fails in the Proficiency Test in English or fails to appear for the test shall be required to join the Remedial English Course for International Students to be conducted by University of Pune. A tuition fee of Rs 500/- shall be charged from each foreign student for joining the RECFS.
Fees-In addition to the Entrance and Medical Fees, the student has to pay Tuition Fee and other fees in the college Office.
- Admission of Foreign Students:
All foreign students who will be joining different courses this academic year after completion of First Year Course can directly seek admission in the college, subject to rules and regulations of the International Centre. All such International students shall register their name's in the International Centre of the University by filling in the registration forms.
ˆ Back to top
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1) What is the procedure of admission?
Procedure of Admission is as follows:
- A student will fill the on line admission form. The student will take a print out of the on line admission form.
- The student will purchase a copy of the college prospectus and procure a receipt. ( Timing: 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.)
- The student will take the signature of the Vice- Principal on the print out of the admission form. (Timing 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.)
- The student must attach all required and relevant original and attested documents to the admission form, and procure:
- an admission fee challan
- Eligibility form and
- Students Undertaking :
- from the admission clerk. (Timing 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.) ( Fee Challan is valid only for two days)
- The student proceeds to the bank’s fee counter at Azam Campus and pays the fees. Attaches the fee paid challan to the admission form and proceeds to Vriddhi documentation centre , situated at the first floor of Library behind the e reading room.
- The student submits the completed form , all relevant original and attested documents , fee paid receipt, eligibility form and students undertaking and gets his data verified into the college software system.
- The student then, procures the college I Card and Library Card.
- Admission process is complete only when the student procures the college I.Card and Library Card.
- Failure to procure an I Card will invalidate the students claim to admission.
- Admission fee challan is valid only for two days.
Q2) What is the eligibility criteria for admission?
All students who fulfill the University of Pune criteria for admission are eligible to seek admission in the desired course. For more information please visit www.unipune.ernet.in
Q3) What are the rules for cancellation of admission?
Please visit www.unipune.ernet.in
Q4) How is the fee refunded upon cancellation of admission
Upon cancellation of admission the fee is refunded by cheque within one week.
Q5) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of admission?
Original documents to be submitted at the time of admission are as under:
- Hard Copy of Admission Form
- Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate (If any)
- Character Certificate( if any)
- Confirmed admission letter from university (For foreigners)
Xerox copies of documents to be submitted are as under:
- Previous Mark sheet
- Income Cert. (If any)
- Domicile / Nationality Cert. (If any)
- Change of District Cert. (If any)
- Sports Cert. (National or International)
- Passport (For Foreigners)
- Visa (For Foreigners)
- Residential Permit (For Foreigners)
- Residential agreement (For Foreigners)
Q6) Is hostel accommodation available within the campus?
Yes . hostel accommodation is available for both boys and girls. For further information please contact Mr. Nizam on (02026452288/26452040)
Q7) Can I pursue two degree courses simultaneously?
No. However you can purse one degree and one diploma course simultaneously.
Q.8) What are the admission fee concession available in unaided courses?
In unaided courses concession are available as per government norms
Q.9) Can a student claim more than one government scholarship / freeship ?
Q.10) Are internal exams compulsory?
Q11) When do I opt for my specialization ?
You have to select the subject of your specialization in the second year i.e.at the beginning of semester three.
ˆ Back to top