- Vision India 2030: Strategizing towards sustainibility
- Strategic management of finance, HR & marketing
- Supply chain management
- Risk Management
- Digital outreach & E-commerce
- Knowledge Management
- International trade practices
- Make in India, Skill India, Digital India & Smart Cities Initiative
- Government Perspective on sustainibility
- Financial Inclusion Policies
- Economic volatility: Inflation and Deflation
- Fiscal and Monetary policy
- Banking and Insurance Sector Reforms
- FDI and FII: National growth perspective
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- CSR for sustainibility
- Green Practices
- Global Inclusion and Global Governance
- Accounting and Disclosure Practices
- Corporate Restructuring
- Public Private Partnership
- Climate Change and Challenges
- Envirnomental Issues
- Sustainable Business models for SME'S
- IPR and Artificial Intelligence
- Employment creation and Challenges
- Tax Reforms and ease of doin business
- Technology and Innovation
Guidelines For Paper Submission
- Separate registration is required for Co Authors.
- The paper should include the Title, Author's name, institute / organization, Contact Details, Abstract, keywords, objectives, research methodology and references.
- The abstract should not be more than 250 words, and full paper should not be more than 3500 to 4000 words.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 size, 1.5 line spacing, Fully Justified
- APA citation style is to be used for references.
- All correspondence will be addressed to the first author
- Only Papers received till the last date will be published in the Journal.
- Soft copies of the papers should be emailed to
BCA SCEINCE DEPARTMENT
FDP on "Econtent Development for Innovative Teaching using presentation tools"
Vibrant Week 2018-19
The BBA Department has scheduled the dates for Vibrant Week for the academic year 2018-19 on 5th, 6th & 8th October, 2018.
Further notice on the event shall be intimated soon.
Internal Examination for SYBBA & TYBBA 2018
Internal Examinations for SYBBA(Sem III) & TYBBA(Sem V) for the academic year 2018-19 are scheduled to begin from 18th September, 2018 and end on 26th September, 2018.
Timing : 3PM - 4PM
The Time-Table has been posted on the Notice Board under the BBA Department for reference.
Internal Examination for FYBBA 2018
Internal Examinations for FYBBA(Sem I) for the academic year 2018-19 are scheduled to begin from 11th September, 2018 and end on 18th September, 2018.
Timing : 3PM - 4PM
Please note that the Internal Examination for Business Mathematics has been rescheduled on 18th September, 2018.
Timing : 11AM - 12PM
Rest of the examination papers are not subject to further change. The Time-Table has been posted on the Notice Board under the BBA Department for reference.
Certificate Course on "Digital India"
Certificate Course Begins 7th September 2018
Certificate Course in "Marketing skills in Real Estate Industry in Collaboration with Shree bal Developers"
Certificate Course Begins from 10th September 2018
Group Discussion compititon from 10th Sept 2018 to 15th Sept 2018
Teachers Day Celebration
Students from Departement of Comuputer Application participates in Teacher Day Celebration on 5th Sept
Orphanage visit on 15th September 2018
03rd October to 06th October 2018
The Department of Political Science have celebrated 72nd Independence Day on 16th August 2018.
Guest Lecture on Wildlife Conservation by the Dept. of Environmental Science
For Students of 11th Standard (Abeda Inamdar Junior College)
Activity By the Dept. of Environmental Science with Lokayat NGO
Guest Lecture on current Environmental issues for 11th Standard Students of Abeda Inamdar Senior College
M. Sc. Chemistry Sem I and Sem III Internal Examination 2018-19 will Commence from 29th October 2018 to 01st November 2018. Detail time table is displayed on notice board of the department
Ph.D Pre-Submission Viva
Ph.D Presubmision Viva of Mr. Prashant Dharmadhikari on Saturday, 17th March 2018, at the Research Centre, Department of English at 10.00am.
Research Guide: Dr. Deepali Patil
Research Centre in English (Ph.D 2017 - 2018) - List of Selected Candidates
The Savitribai Phule Pune University has approved the following list of students to pursue Ph.D in English (2017 - 2018) at Abeda Inamdar Senior College, Research Centre in English. The dates for presentation will be declared soon.
1. Lodh Dipali Purushottam
2. Khan Asma Kauser Abdul H
3. Kati Shabana Swarnakanth
4. Deshpande Ajinkya Sudhir
5. Mohd Asif Irshad Ahamad
6. Chadha Neeti
7. Waghmare Rupal Sudhir
8. Shah Urmi Prashant
Short Term Course
Department of Chemistry and Post Graduate Research Center will organize a "Short term Course on Computer Aided Drug Design and Discovery (CADDD - 2019)" between 11th Feb 2019 to 16th Feb 2019 for final year M. Sc. Chemistry students.