- With the aim of achieving good and flawless hand writing the department has organized ‘ Shudhalekhan Pratiyogita’ for the whole class.
- Hindi Department organize various departmental activities like-Hindi Day Celebration
- Various competitions –
- Hindi Quiz
- Hindi Kavita Vachan
- Paper Presentation
- Hindi Poster Competition
- Hindi Project Work
- Hindi Drama
- The Hindi department also organizes guest lecturers for enhancing the knowledge of the students.
- The Department of Hindi organized two days State Level Seminar on ‘Adhunik Yug Main prasar madhyamaon ki Bhumika ‘in association with Urdu and Marathi department.
- The Hindi Department had organized State Level Trilingual Elocution competition in association with the Urdu and Marathi department.
- The M.C.E. Society has established Hindi academy. Mrs. Shakila J. Mulla is the convener for the same. Various competitions , guest lectures and programmes organized for school level Hindi students through this academy to identity talents at an early age and nurture it further.
- The department actively participated in rallies which were organized by M.C. E. Society on occasion of Shiv Jayanti, DR. Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti and Mahatma Phule Jayanti, Eid-e-Milad to maintain communal harmony and secular atmosphere.
To identify poor and deserving students for Earn and Learn scheme as Mrs. Shakila Mulla is Incharge of Earn and Learn scheme and Student Welfare Officer of the college.
Scholars visited our institution and department for the sake of various committee ,seminars and special lectures.
| Sr. No.
||Mr. Sanjay Devras
||Hindi Officer,Central Bank of India, Regional office, Pune
||Reader,University of Pune
||Head, Department of Hindi University of Pune
||Head, Department of HindiS.P.college,Pune
||Ms. Neela Mahadik
|Abasaheb Garware College, Pune
||Dr. Shubhada Moghe
||Head, Department of HindiSt. Mira’s College,Pune
||Mr. Damodar Khadse
||Author, Rtd. AGM, Bank of Maharashtra,Pune
||Dr. Neela Borwankar
||Reader,Abasaheb Garware College, Pune
||Program Officer,Akashwani, Pune
||Dr. Shashikala Rai
||Reader, Department of HindiUniversity of Pune
||Chairman, Maharashtra Rashtrabhasha Sabha , Pune
||Mr. Anand Agrawal
||Editor,Aaj Ka Anand, Pune
||Hindi Poetress,Head, Department of HindiNaurosjee Wadia College, Pune
||Dr. Neha Wagh
||Hindi Officer, Punjab National Bank, Pune
||Dr. Sushma Konde
Department of Hindi,
St. Vincent Night College, Pune
Innovative Methods in Teaching:
Use of modern technology Like internet, Power Point Presentation etc. in teaching method