Paper Published and Presented :
- Abstract published “Collection and characterization of aromatic non-basmati rice (Oryza sativa L.) germplasm from Maharashtra”, A. Shaikh, S. Mathure, K.Wakte and A. Nadaf, Journal of medicinal and aromatic plant sciences Vol: 31, P-66, 2010.
- Paper published “Assessment and correlation between agronomic and quality characteristics of aromatic rice (Oryza sativa L.) germplasm of Maharashtra, India” S.Mathure, Asif Shaikh, Renuka N., Kantilal Wakte, Narendra Jawali and Altafhusain Nadaf, Euphytica 2011 Vol: 179, 237-246.
- Paper published “Physico-chemical Analysis of sugar industry effluent and its effect on seed germination of Vigna angularis, Vigna cylindrical and Sorghum cernum”, Annals of Environmental Science 2011, Vol: 5, 7-11
- Presented Paper “Airborne Fungal spores and its effect on the growth sweet capsicum Hydroponically” in 7th National seminar on Future Prospects of Biosciences at Yashwantrao Mohite College, Pune-38 on 17th and 18th Jan 2014.
- Presented Poster “ Antibacterial activity of ethanol extracts of the leaves of Cordia africana” in 2nd International conference on Herbal and Synthetic Drug Studies -2014 at AISC, Pune -01 on 10th and 12th Feb 2014.
- Presented poster “Amylase synthesis by soil Fungi” in State level conference on conservation of biodiversity at Abeda Inamdar Sr. College on 17th and 18th Feb 2017.
- Presented poster “Bio degradation of Azo Dye Dried Fungal Biomass of Puffball (Lycoperdon sp.)” in State level conference on conservation of biodiversity at Abeda Inamdar Sr. College from 17th and 18th Feb 2017.
- Presented poster entitled “Quality parameter analysis of scented non-basmati type rice (Oryza sativa L.) Germplasm collected from Maharashtra” in National seminar on “In the role of care- takers of biosphere” at Baramati from 14th to 16th Feb 2008.
- Presented paper entitled “Collection and characterization of aromatic non-basmati rice (Oryza sativa L.) germplasm from Maharashtra” in International symposium on Current status and opportunities in aromatic and medicinal plants held at CIMAP, Lucknow from 21st to 24th Feb 2010.