Department Pogram and Courses
Co-curricular and extracurricular programs conducted by Department of Microbiology:
- Every Year Department conducts students seminars related to current topics.
- Department participates in project competitions.
- Department conducts hands on training in Molecular Biology techniques.
- Department has future plans for hands on training in Protein Biochemistry.
- Our staff members and students have presented Posters at National and International Conferences.
|Sr.No.||Name of Staff||Designation||Qualification||
|1||Dr.Devipriya.R.Majumder||Associate Professor||M.Sc. PhD||26|
|2||Dr. Snehal V Kulkarni||Associate Professor||M.Sc. SET, GATE PhD||22|
|3||Mrs.Vaishali S Prabhune||Assistant Professor||M.Sc.||22|
|4||Mrs. Gauri S Devasthale||Assistant Professor||M.Sc.||22|
|5||Mrs. Nusarat S Shaikh||Associate Professor||M.Sc. SET||20|
|6||Mrs. Amrita M Bhatia||Assistant Professor||M.Sc. SET||19|
|7||Dr Jaspal K Oberoi||Assistant Professor||M.Sc. PhD||16|
|8||Dr Madhavi D Rane||Assistant Professor||M.Sc. PhD||14|
|9||Mrs. Mansura S. Mulani||Assistant Professor||M.Sc., SET, NET-JRF||07|
|10||Mrs Shilpa P Tambe||Assistant Professor||M .Sc, NET||05|
|11||Ms Pratibha R Jadhav||Assistant Professor||M .Sc, SET||07|
|12||Ms Kirti V. Dahigaonkar||Assistant Professor||M .Sc||01|
|13||Ms Sara Lambate||Assistant Professor||M .Sc||03|