The Central Library of Abeda Inamdar Sr. College , Camp – pune was established in the year 1991. Since then library has made consistent progress in terms of collection of books, periodicals, CDs, E-resources, services and infrastructure provided.
The purpose of a library is to freely disseminate knowledge. Our library is therefore operated on a need-based approach rather than the usual rules-based treatment given to students everywhere. We allow open access to the collection and encourage students to browse through the stacks.
- Enrich collection
- Optimum utilization of existing resources
- Enhancing reading habit in students and staff
- To spread awareness of e-resources amongst the readers
- Library is automated with the local Library Software known as “VRIDDHI ” along with Bar Code Technology.
- The software generated all essential reports.
- Computerized books issuing and returning saves the time of students.
- To spread awareness of e-resources amongst the readersEducational CDs and DVDs
- UGC INFLIBNET access : 2100 E-journals 51000 E-books
- Scanned copies of Previous years question papers, news paper clippings on higher education and college related events.
- Open Access books, Journals, Encyclopedias, and digital libraries, biographies.