As a NAAC re-accredited college, Abeda Inamdar Senior College is affiliated to the Savitribai Phule University of Pune, that conducts under-graduate and Post graduate programmes in both Govt. aided and unaided (self funded) courses in the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Science and Computer Science. The college has the mission "READ TO LEAD".
The College has been recognized by the UGC u/s 2(t) and 12(b). The College is situated in the heart of Pune Camp and is also well connected to all parts of the city by Pune Municipal Corporation system. Housed in a three storeyed attractive building inside Azam Campus, the College has all the infrastructure facilities like well equipped science laboratories, computers, illuminated and ventilated class-rooms, staff rooms, separate girls & Boys common room, office, library, hostels, play ground, gymkhana and canteens.
We at M.C.E. Society's Abeda Indamdar Senior College believe in the philosophy 'to educate is to empower'. The mission statement of the college - 'Read to Lead' is truly emblematic of this philosophy. Empowerment, however, requires more than academic excellence. In today's competitive and demanding world, our students must also excel in sports and extracurricular activities.
These will equip them with the necessary soft skills to go that extra mile. The college makes every possible attempt to synergize this into the education process. The highly efficient teaching staff ensures academic excellence. Well equipped library, sports complex and laboratories ensure an environment conductive to learning. Cultural gatherings, sports tournaments, publication of bulletins, exhibitions, and seminars and so on all find their way into the academic calendar of our college. The college also fulfills its social obligations through the activities of its vibrant NSS Unit.
1. B.A.(Bachelor of Arts) with Specializations Offered in:English, Urdu, Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Political Science.
2. M.A.(English)(Masters of Arts)
3. M.A.(Sociology)(Masters of Arts)
4. M.A.(Urdu)(Masters of Arts)
5. M.A.(Economics)(Masters of Arts)
6. M.A.(Political Science)(Masters of Arts)
7. Ph.D.(Doctor of Philosophy)(English)
1. B.Sc.(Bachelor of Science) Specializations Offered: Maths, Chemistry, Microbiology and Environmental Science.
2. B.Sc.(Bachelor of Computer Science)
3. B.Sc. Biotech (Vocational)
4. B.C.A.(Bachelor of Computer Application)
5. M.Sc.(Analytical Chemistry) (Masters of Science)
6. M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry)
9. M.Sc.(Computer Science)
1. B.Com.(Bachelor of Commerce)
2. B.B.A.(Bachelor of Business Administration)
3. B.B.A.(Bachelor of Business Administration)(Computer Application)
4. M.Com.(Masters of Commerce)
5. Ph.D.(Doctor of Philosophy)(Commerce)